NOTE: Make sure the main power switch is set to OFF prior to changing the batteries. Ask a parent or adult for help. To install or change your Power Treads™ batteries:
- Remove the treads that wrap the outside of your Power Treads ™ all-surface vehicle.
- Turn your Power Treads™ over to locate the battery compartment door on the bottom.
- Use a Phillips screwdriver (not included) to remove the screw on the battery compartment door.
- Insert 2 x “AAA” batteries according to the diagram. Ensure that the positive and negative polarities match the illustrations inside the battery compartment.
- Replace the battery compartment door and replace the screw using the screwdriver. Do not over-tighten.
- Snap the treads that wrap your Power Treads™ all surface vehicle back into place.
Article is closed for comments.