Steps to change the batteries on your Baby Shark Silly Sing-Along Microphone:
- Lay down the Baby Shark microphone so that the battery compartment faces upwards.
- The Baby Shark microphone requires three AAA batteries (not included with purchase).
- Using a Phillips screwdriver (not included) remove the screws on the battery compartment cover.
- Remove any existing batteries and insert new batteries according to the diagram. Ensure that the positive and negative polarities match the illustrations inside the battery compartment.
- Re-place the battery compartment cover and tighten screws using the screwdriver. Do not over-tighten.
Article is closed for comments.