Draw four challenge cards. Each card has four challenges on it. Read them all and choose which challenges you want your opponents to do. For example, if you want to see the green team wash their hair with milk, put the card with this challenge face-up in one of the green frames.
Articles in this section
- Bad Aim | What happens if you run out of darts during the round?
- Bad Aim | Does each team take turns shooting or do they shoot at the same time?
- Bad Aim | How far away from the board should I be?
- Bad Aim | How do the "make your own cards" work?
- Bad Aim | How do you pick challenges for the board?
- Bad Aim | How do you win?