A QR code is a type of barcode that can be read using the Mad Lab app and the camera on your smartphone or tablet. The QR codes can be found on the underside of the included "disc" and when scanned in the Mad Lab app, you will be rewarded with in-game items. Please make sure to keep the "disc" safe.
Articles in this section
- Mad Lab Minis: Battle 101
- Mad Lab Minis: How do I challenge a friend to a battle?
- Mad Lab Minis: How do I scan and launch the Augmented Reality parts of the App?
- Mad Lab Minis: What is the Mad Lab Minis App?
- Mad Lab Minis: Where to download the Mad Lab App
- Mad Lab Minis: Is there a limit to how many times I can scan the disk?
- Mad Lab Minis: What are the QR Codes for?
- Mad Lab Minis: QR Code
Article is closed for comments.