LUMI the gaming drone comes with a rechargeable lithium. The Lithium battery is stored for a long period of time we recommend making sure that the battery level is between 25% and 75% of full charge. Additionally, it should be stored in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area.
Below are some general guidelines to follow when charging your lithium rechargeable battery.
- Do not charge in an outlet which generates static electricity of more than 64V
- Do not charge the battery out of recommended temperature range of 0 to 60 Celsius degrees
- Do not charge battery near a source of significant heat
- Do not reverse charge or over discharge the cell
- Do not connect battery to the plug socket or car-cigarette-plug
Cautions to take when handling lithium batteries:
- Do not disassemble or reconstruct battery
- Keep the battery away from babies
- Do not use or leave battery nearly fire, stove or heated place of more than 75 degrees
- Do not use or keep the battery under the sun or in a heated car, may cause smoke, additional heat and in severe cases fire
- Do not drive a nail into the battery. Strike it by hammer or tread it
- Do not use battery for unspecified equipment by WowWee
- Do not touch a leaked battery directly
- Do not use the battery if it has rust, a bad smell or something abnormal during first-use
- If the skin or cloth is smeared with liquid from the battery, wash with fresh water
- Do not put the battery into a microwave or a high-pressure container
Article is closed for comments.