In order to avoid running out of yarn while making a bracelet, make sure you always start your creation with a full skein or at least 8 meters/8.7 yards of thread.
Articles in this section
- Error when entering code into App
- The in-App sounds are too loud, How do I turn it off?
- What happens if the App crashes while I’m in the middle of weaving?
- The Digiloom App & Machine won’t connect
- Digiloom App Crashing
- Screwdriver need to undo Battery Compartment
- The Lights on my Digiloom are Flashing
- If the arms on your Digiloom machine are not working properly, please watch our troubleshooting video below for guidance. Be sure to remove the elastic band from the arms on your Digiloom machine, before starting.
- Weaves keep getting knotted
- What happens if I run out of thread while I am still weaving?