You should leave enough thread so that it won’t unravel but not too much or else it might get in the way as you wear it. You can also tuck the leftover thread inside the wrapping!
Articles in this section
- Sharing Codes
- How long will a set of batteries last in my Digiloom machine?
- How to Save Patterns
- Do's and Dont's for Weaving with Digiloom
- Undoing Last Weaving Step
- How much thread to leave when finishing Digiband
- How long is a Digiband?
- What can I use my Digiband for?
- What is the difference between a Starter Kit and a Theme Kit?
- How many bands can be made with the Digiloom Started Kit