What makes my Dog-E One in a Million?
Each Dog-E reveals a unique combination of colorful lights in its eyes, paws, tail and heart when you mint. Your combination of lights is totally random and one in a million. You can mint again and again to reveal different combinations and save up to 10 dogs at once.
Some Features of Your Dog-E are a Surprise and Cannot Be Changed
To make your Dog-E even more unique, your Dog-E will reveal different surprise physical features that make your Dog-E one in a million. These features are a surprise and built into your Dog-E, so they cannot be changed.
- Eye Shapes - there are SIX possible eye shapes, and the shape you got will be a surprise.
- Ear Colors – Ears can be either white or dark gray. Both ears might be the same color or you might have one of each color.
- Ear Position – When you unclip your Dog-E's ears, you will reveal the ear position. Ears can but up or down, or you might get one of each.
- Tongue Color – There are 3 possible tongue colors - pink, blue and ultra rare gold.
- Collar Color – Dog-E's collar comes in 4 possible colors.
- Tag Color and Shape – There are 4 possible tag colors an 4 possible tag shapes.
- Bone Toy Color – There are 4 possible bone toy colors.