Dog-E needs your love to keep it happy. Dog-E will show you what it needs with its tail. You’ll hear a begging sound and see an icon in its tail that shows you what it needs. You can also check on its needs in the app.
For more information, watch this video:
You can also find more information in the Instruction Manual.
What do Dog-E's tail icons mean?
Here's a quick snapshot of the different icons Dog-E shows in its tail and what they mean.
- FEED: Press Dog-E's nose or use the app to feed Dog-E treats.
- LOVE: Pet Dog-E's head. Make sure to pet on the top front of its head between the ears.
- POTTY: When Dog-E has to go, it will go! You'll hear a silly sound and see a poop icon in its tail.
- PLAY: Dog-E wants to play with its bone toy. Connect Dog-E's magnetic bone to its mouth to play.
- GAMES: Dog-E wants to play a game! Dog-E includes 6 games you can play with or without the app.
- HEALTH: Oh no, Dog-E is sick. Pet its head or press its nose to help it feel better. Or play a fun flea flicking game in the Dog-E app.