Where do I find the app?
The Dog-E App is available for most Apple and Android devices. You can find it on the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. Refer to your device’s app store to check compatibility.
What can I do in the Dog-E app?
Care for, train, play games and more with Dog-E, your one in a million robot dog. Connect the app to Dog-E via Bluetooth to unlock more ways to play and see Dog-E come to life. Customize your Dog-E even more to make your robot dog totally unique to you.
- MINT AND QUICK MINT A NEW DOG-E: reveal a one in a million Dog-E, take the personality quiz and name your dog. So no two Dog-Es are ever the same. Save multiple profiles, so you can mint Dog-Es again and again.
- CARE FOR YOUR DOG-E: Keep track of Dog-E’s needs in the app, so you know when your Dog-E needs love, food, playtime and more.
- FEED DOG-E TREATS: The Dog-E app includes different treats to feed Dog-E. You can “throw” Dog-E treats from the app and see which treats Dog-E likes best.
- PLAY GAMES & ACTIVITIES: Dog-E includes 6: fun games you can play, including Ultimate Nose Boop, Fortune Teller and Turbo Pet. Use the app to access Dog-E’s games and see your high scores. You can also level up your play in caring for Dog-E by playing the flea flicking game to boost Dog-E’s health meter and taking Dog-E to the Dog Spa to change its colors.
- TEACH DOG-E TRICKS: Train your Dog-E to do tricks using the app. Using simple sequential programming, practice STEM skills by creating your own trick with up to 6 sequences. The Trick Maker includes 44 different sequences that you can use to build custom tricks.
- DOG-E TALKS WITH ITS TAIL: Write custom messages that will play in Dog-E’s tail. You can also draw pictures! Save up to 4 custom tail creations in each Dog-E profile you have.
Learn how to teach Dog-E tricks, write messages and draw pictures in the tail, control Dog-E in command mode and more in this video.
The Dog-E App is required to teach Dog-E tricks, write messages in Dog-E’s tail, draw pictures in Dog-E’s tail, control Dog-E in Command Mode, play the flea flicking game when Dog-E is sick and throw Dog-E treats.
What do I do if my app isn’t connecting?
If you’re having trouble connecting to Dog-E, try restarting your Dog-E App, then turning Dog-E off and on again. Try connecting again.
If you have 2 Dog-Es in the house, make sure only 1 is turned on. Your Dog-E App can only connect to 1 Dog-E at a time.
What Devices are Compatible with the Dog-E App?
The Dog-E App is compatible with most Android operating systems from Android 9 through Android 13. Android 14 compatibility coming soon.
The Dog-E app has been tested on a wide range of Android devices and operating systems to ensure compatibility across as many phones and tablets as possible. Below is a list of the devices that were used in our testing of Dog-E, all of which proved compatible. However this list does not reflect the full list of compatible devices:
- SAMSUNG_GALAXY_S8 - Android 11
- SAMSUNG_GALAXY_S9 - Android 11
- SAMSUNG_GALAXY_S10 - Android 12
- SAMSUNG_GALAXY_TAB_A - Android 10
- Huawei P10 - Android 9
- Huawei P20 - Android 9
- Samsung Galaxy J6 - Android 10
- Google Pixel 4 - Android 13
- Oppo Reno - Android 12
- Xiamo Redme - Android 12
- Samsung Galaxy A23 - Android 13
APPLE IOS COMPATIBILITY
The Dog-E App works with most Apple iPhones and iPads running a recent iOS operating system. The app currently requires iOS 12.0 or later for both iPhone and iPad.