Please follow these steps to set up your RoboRaptor:
- Make sure RoboRaptor is ON, with fresh batteries in him and that you removed the plastic from the back of the RoboRemote dongle.
- The remote uses IR technology that can be affected by weird fluorescent lighting and even sunlight; make sure these are not an issue.
- Make sure to install the RoboRemote app. You can find the download links here: http://store.wowwee.com/robots/roboraptor-x.html
- Make sure that the volume is up all the way on your device and that it is NOT set to silent mode. The RoboRemote dongle works with the headphone jack and needs the sound turned up on the device.
- Install and open the app, make sure to specifically choose RoboRaptor as the robot.
- Use the remote while pointing towards your RoboRaptor. He should now move around.
Article is closed for comments.