With the Chippies remote you can move forward, backward and turn clockwise and counter-clockwise. Chippies do not come with mecanum wheels like CHiP, therefore they are not able to move in omnidirectional movements.
Chippies have 4 different play modes that are displayed on the Chippies Remote Control. These modes include:
- Dance Mode
- Sing Mode
- Gaurd Mode
- Free Roam
Make sure when you Chippie is in free roam mode, that they don't wander anywhere they shouldn't be or near the edge of a drop where they could potentially fall.
You can also make your Chippies do unique things but holding combinations of the buttons on your Chippies remote.
Secret Remote Control Combinations:
- Hold the up arrow to make your Chippie howl
- Hold the down arrow to make your Chippie whimper
- Hold the left/right arrows to make your Chippie spin
- Hold the left/right arrows down at the same time to make your Chippie fart
- Hold the up/down arrows down at the same time to make your Chippie take a tinkle