Please follow these steps to set up your Robosapien Blue:
- Make sure Robosapien is ON (by pushing on the black power button on his lower back) with fresh batteries in him and the plastic from the back of the RoboRemote dongle removed.
- Make sure Robosapien's visor is up and you can see his eyes. The remotes use IR technology that can be affected by weird fluorescent lighting and even sunlight.
- Make sure to install the Roboremote app.
- Make sure that the volume is up all the way on your device. The Roboremote dongle works with the headphone jack and needs the sound turned up on the device.
- Install and open the app, make sure to SPECIFICALLY choose Robosapien as the robot.
- Use the remote while pointing towards Robosapien. He should move around.
Article is closed for comments.