Please try the following trouble-shooting suggestions:
- Reset the robot by taking the batteries out and then placing them back in, making sure they are placed in the correct direction Insert a new set of batteries (in both the robot and the remote control device); the robot will not respond well if batteries are low
- Try uninstalling the app, then re-installing it
- Ensure that there are no other Bluetooth devices connected (especially audio devices), as these can cause interference
- Try turning Wifi off, in order to reduce interference
- Make sure that te is not being played with in strong sunlight or with other sources of Infrared radiation, these may cause issues with the sensors.
- Make sure your Robosapien has fresh batteries and is turned on, then close the app and switch Bluetooth on/off in your device settings.
If your still having problems connecting Robosapien to the App, try restarting your device completely.
Article is closed for comments.